Plain English Tax Enforcement Notification, filed 3.6.2023
Petition and Notice of Foreclosure with Sch A, filed 3.6.2023
The Real Property Tax Service Agency is required by New York State Real Property Tax Law and is a non-funded mandate. Our goal is to provide professional services to our inter-county departments, local municipalities, school districts and the public / taxpayers. This agency performs many functions and duties, some of which are paid for by the municipalities and school districts, which include but are not limited to:
- Process and print municipal assessment rolls, tax rolls and tax bills.
- Prepare and maintain tax maps. Providing copies to the local municipalities yearly.
- Provide assistance and information to the public regarding Real Property Tax matters.
- Process all applications for corrections of errors on town, county, school and village tax rolls.
- Report all property transfers to NYS and local Assessors.
- Provide training to the Board of Assessment Review members.
- Assist in training of Assessors.
- Liaison between NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services and Local Municipalities.
- Warren County Tax Foreclosure auction.