Our partners at Warren County Department of Workforce Development have worked with their counterparts to put together seven free online career workshops for December 2023. Use the links below to log on:
- Resume Development, Wednesday, December 6, 10 a.m.
- Acquiring transferable skills, Thursday, December 7, 11 a.m.
- Interview Preparation,Tuesday, December 12, 10:30 a.m.
- Setting Employment Goals, Wednesday, December 13, 10 a.m.
- Completing Job Applications, Thursday, December 21, 11 a.m.
- Overcoming Barriers to Employment,Tuesday, December 26, 11 a.m.
- Using Social Media, Thursday, December 28, 1:30 p.m.
These classes are part of the monthly offerings from the Capital Region Career Centers, a group of local county and city-based Career Centers and partners that includes Warren County Career Center. The consortium coordinates services to address the workforce needs of the Greater Capital Region by providing a variety of career and workforce resources, training opportunities, and more. Members include Capital Region Workforce New York; Columbia-Green Workforce NY; City of Albany Career Center; L.E.A.P; Rensselaer County Career Center; Saratoga County Career Center; Schenectady County Connects; Warren County Career Center; Workforce Solutions System of Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie Counties.